המשרד למשאבי הטבע והייעור פרסם רשימה של הצעות לבילוי משפחתי באונטריו במהלך חופשת מרץ:
- Biomechanics: The Machine Inside exhibit at the Ontario Science Centre (click HERE).
- The Northern Owls exhibit at the Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory featuring live outdoor bird displays and demonstrations (click HERE).
- The Blue Whale Story at the Royal Ontario Museum, with hands-on marine-themed activities and a massive 80-foot blue whale on display (click HERE).
- Special exhibitions at the McMichael Canadian Art Collection, including storytelling circles, a drop-in art workshop and a special family performance (click HERE).
- The annual Wings of Spring festival at the Rondeau Provincial Park (click HERE).
- 101 Inventions that Changed the World at Science North in Sudbury (click HERE).
- Learning winter survival skills and snow sculpting at Fort William Historical Park in Thunder Bay (click HERE).
- Camping at Windy Lake Provincial Park (click HERE).
Cross-country ski along the canoe routes at Quetico Provincial Park during the annual Cross Quetico Lakes Ski Tour (click HERE).